Premiere is the ultimate celebration of our school community – an evening for parents, alumni, faculty, and friends to come together on behalf of Prairie's students.
Every day, students at The Prairie School excel as scholars, artists, athletes, and leaders. All proceeds from Premiere go toward our scholarship and financial aid program.
April 27, 2019
at 5 PM
The Prairie School
Johnson Athletic Center
You Can Make
Historically, 100% of event costs are covered by our generous sponsors and ticket-holders – allowing every dollar raised at Premiere to go directly to our students.
Who attends Premiere?
Premiere is open to the entire community. In the past, event guests have included (but not limited to) current parents, past parents, alumni, faculty, and friends in the community.
What should I wear?
- Cocktail attire is strongly encouraged
- If you have questions or concerns, contact us.
Can I participate on a budget?
Certainly! There is no pressure to bid. Come enjoy cocktails, a great meal, music, and dancing with friends.
- Games and raffles range from $25-$50
- Silent Auction bids begin at $25
- Bidding occurs through our online bidding platform, OneCause, via your smartphone
Can I choose who I sit with?
- Bundled tables of ten tickets will always be seated together
- All seating requests are taken into consideration
Not ready for the evening to end?
Join us at The After Party, the official post-Premiere celebration where guests will enjoy an upscale lounge vibe featuring signature cocktails and late-night gourmet treats. Co-sponsored by Sebastian's and Plumb Gold, this exclusive event – only 100 tickets will be sold – is the best place to keep the party going after Premiere. All proceeds from The After Party will benefit The Prairie School.
• Date: Saturday, April 27th, 2019
• Time: 11 PM - 2 AM
• Place: Sebastian's Fine Food & Spirits - 6025 Douglas Ave, Racine, WI 53402
• Includes: Late night hors d'oeuvres, beer, wine, champagne, and a signature cocktail
• Cost: $75, available at the time of your Premiere ticket purchase
*Please note that due to the nature of this event, no tickets will be sold at the door.
Proudly Co-Sponsored By:
For event and sponsorship information contact:
Austin Gundlach, Assistant Director of Advancement
262.752.2524 // [email protected]
The Prairie School
Attn: Austin Gundlach
4050 Lighthouse Drive,
Wind Point WI 53402