19/20 Session II Fitness Class registration is now open!
TPS Fitness Classes are a great way to get in shape, have fun and make new friends. For more information, including class descriptions, or to register, please click on the links located to the right. Pro-rated midterm registrations are accepted, contact Mrs. Panthofer for details!
19/20 Session II Fitness Classes
- Classes begin Friday, January 10th and end Friday, May 15th, 2020.
- Each class meets for 60 minutes
- Cost: $119 per class
- Daily Drop In also available, $10 per visit — LIMIT 3 PER SESSION
- Online registration is required for Daily Drop (each visit) In AND Full Sessions.
- Minimum Class Size: 5
- Sculpt Yoga | Wednesday 8:45 AM | Dance Studio
- Cardio, Weight & Core | Friday 8:45 AM | Dance Studio
A 3,000 square foot Fitness Center located in the second floor of the JAC and is available to Prairie students, current parents, alumni, parents of alumni, staff and spouses of staff. Enjoy Sport Center on flat screens as you listen in on your own personal headphones. The facility offers a variety of equipment and provides individuals all around workout opportunities.
Acknowledgement: This facility was made possible by the Legacy of Leadership Campaign generous donors.
Fitness Center Equipment:
- Free Motion machines
- Atlantis Free Weight Equipment
- Atlantis Power Racks
- Free Motion Elliptical Trainers
- Nautilus Incline Treadmill Trainers
- Stationary Bikes
- Medicine Balls
- Resistance Bands
- Stability Balls
Group fitness classes are offered in the JAC during the school year. For a list of current classes or to register, please click on the links located to the right.
Fitness Center and/or Track Only Membership:
All currently enrolled students may utilize the JAC facility. Memberships are available to the Prairie Community, including staff/coaches and their immediate family, current families, alumni, parents of alumni. For details or to register online, click on the links to the right.
Program questions? Contact Zach Perkins, Fitness Center Director and Strength & Conditioning Coach, at 262.752.2608 or via email.
Registration questions, including midterm enrollment? Contact Dori Panthofer at (262) 752-2602 or via email.