Session II: REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Classes meet Tuesday, January 8th, 2019 through Friday, May 24th, 2019 (18 weeks).
NOTE: Class does not meet when campus is closed over long winter weekend or spring break. All participants are asked to bring a pair of indoor shoes. Please bring your own exercise mat. For Yoga classes, if you own Yoga accessories (block, bolster, blanket, strap), please bring them.
Price per class: $133
- Morning Classes meet for 60 minutes at 8:45 AM in the Dance Studio. Choose from Body Boot Camp (Tuesday), Sculpt Yoga (Wednesday) and Anything Goes (Friday)
- NEW evening class!! S2 Ultimate Workout meets Thursday at 5 PM in the Dance Studio. Step Aerobics paired with Strength Training creates a synergetic workout that will push you to new heights of fitness by boosting your metabolism and increasing your body mechanics.
Located in the Upper Level of the Johnson Athletic Center is the 3,000 square foot Fitness Center which is available to Prairie students, parents, alumni, parents of alumni, staff and spouses of staff. Enjoy Sport Center on our new flat screens as you listen in on your own personal headphones. The facility offers a variety of equipment that provides individuals all around workout opportunities.
Fitness Center Equipment:
- Free Motion machines
- Atlantis Free Weight Equipment
- Atlantis Power Racks
- Free Motion Elliptical Trainers
- Nautilus Incline Treadmill Trainers
- Stationary Bikes
- Medicine Balls
- Resistance Bands
- Stability Balls
Group fitness classes are offered to the Prairie community during the school year. Classes meet either in the Dance Studio, Fitness Center or on the Track. For a list of current classes or to register, please click on the links located to the right.
Fitness Center and/or Track Only Membership:
All currently enrolled students may utilize the JAC facility. Memberships are available to current parents, alumni, parents of alumni, staff and staff’s immediate family. For details or to register online, click on the links to the right.
We hope you enjoy and take advantage of this wonderful facility, made possible by the generous Legacy of Leadership Campaign donors. If you have questions, please contact Zach Perkins, Fitness Center Director and Strength & Conditioning Coach, at 262.752.2608 or via email at [email protected].