Our spring fitness classes are now open for registration!
“Spring” back into fitness with us! Our spring fitness session will begin on Monday, April 6 and will run through Friday, June 15. The session will once again offer a wide array of options and include a few favorites such as Body Boot Camp, Yoga, Aerobics, and last season’s high-intensity hits — Insanity and Ripped.
New this Season! “Roll & Restore Yoga” will work deep into your body’s tissues by using Roll Model® Therapy balls. This therapeutic, restorative and rejuvenating class will help maintain a healthy range of motion, reduce pain, improve posture, soothe the nervous system and develop a deeper understanding of your body to create lasting structural change. This class is designed for all fitness levels.
Spring 2015 Class Lineup
April 6 – June 15
- Monday- 8:30 – 9:15 a.m. – RIPPED with Brenda Johnson
- Monday- 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. – Roll & Restore Yoga with Sandy Ahlensdorf
- Tuesday- 8:30 – 9:39 a.m. – Yoga Tune Up with Sandy Ahlensdorf
- Tuesday- 4:30 – 5:15 p.m. – RIPPED with Brenda Johnson
- Wednesday- 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. – Body Boot Camp with Joe Elondou
- Wednesday- 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.- Body Boot Camp with Joe Elondou
- Thursday- 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. – Aerobics Weights with Amy Cape
- Thursday- 4:30 – 5:15 p.m.- Insanity with Brenda Johnson
- Friday-8:30 – 9:15 a.m. – Insanity with Brenda Johnson
For more information and to register access the online registration form HERE.
Questions can be directed to Sandy Freres at [email protected].