Jim Brzezinski | Current Parent
Twenty years ago, The Prairie School's Golf Classic & Dinner was founded by a group of supporters who knew first-hand the power of a Prairie education. Now, at the end of its second decade, this event raises almost $100,000 annually in support of scholarships and financial aid, thereby ensuring that the opportunity to attend TPS is widely available to families throughout our community.
- When did you start playing golf? I started when I was around 7 or 8 years old…. and I’m still terrible.
- What is your relation to Prairie? My wife teaches in the Early School Program and my son is a kindergartner at Prairie.
- How many years have you played in the Prairie Golf Classic? This will be my first year.
- Personal message to your supporters: Thank you so much for supporting me and this amazing school.
- High School: Germantown High School
- College: UW Oshkosh and Marquette Law
- Number of Hole-in-One’s: 0
- Home Course: Blackstone Creek
- Favorite golf course you’ve played: Wild Rock in Wisconsin Dells
- Course you want to play but never have: Whistling Straits
- Favorite golf memory: All of them
- 2018 golf goal: Get a birdie
- The best golf advice you’ve ever been given: Swing hard in case you hit it
Supporters of Team Jim:
- Sandy Petersen
- Cheryl Pulda
- J&P Gould
- Dan & Diane Kuspa
- Sheri Halliday – Hope you get a hole in one!
- Kelly Longoria