- Find these forms (and more!) here: Forms and Documents
Update your PowerSchool Account
Due Wednesday, August 1st
PowerSchool is the online system Prairie uses to track family contact information, student health records, and academic history.
- Log on to your parent account and navigate to “Student Information.”
- Don’t remember your login information or password? Contact MS Administrative Assistant Kim Forsman.
- Review and update the data in each of the five sections listed, for each child. Don’t forget to change the date at the bottom of each page, even if your data remains unchanged!
Complete Summer Reading
Due dates vary
All new and returning MS Students are expected to complete reading assignments over the summer.
New Families: Your child is expected to complete Summer Reading assignments. Some assignments may require your child to know their Prairie ID, email address, and Google Classroom information — all of which your child will receive during New Student Orientation. If questions arise or your child wishes to submit any summer assignments before Monday, August 20th, please contact the appropriate teacher — all contact information is included in the Summer Reading document.
5th Grade Families: Save the Date for MS Student Orientation
Monday, August 20th at 4:00PM, in the SRC
- All 5th Grade students, returning and new, will join the Student Orientation on Monday, August 20th.
Register for MS Athletics
Due by noon on Friday, August 24th.
Sign Your iPad Loan Agreement Form
Due Tuesday, August 28th.
Pick Up Your Family’s Calendar and Parent Badges
Beginning Monday, August 13th, anytime between 9:00AM—3:00PM (MS Office)
- Note: If you have multiple children in the school, your family’s packet will be available at the Division Office of your youngest child.
New to Prairie?
Welcome to our Prairie School community!
We look forward to greeting you on campus this fall.
Prior to the first day of school, we have a few additional items to bring to your attention:
- Remind your child about New Student Orientation! This on-boarding will take place on Monday, August 20th in the Student Research Center (SRC). Enter through Door #2. The schedule is as follows:
- 3:00PM: All new 6th, 7th, and 8th graders — Technology specific orientation
- 4:00PM: All new 5th graders join
- 5:30PM: MS Social & Teacher Meet and Greet (Playground) — All families welcome!